[ejabberd] ejabberd hacking HOWTO...

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Tue Nov 28 11:12:29 MSK 2006

Hello Carl,

I think you should share your code, as it might be usefull to someone.
I do not know which is the best place to put it however.
I see several options:
- You post it in an ejabberd.jabber.ru forum.
- If you really want to be much more deeply involved in the community
the module repository could be usefull, probably starting in a
sandbox area. It could be use to organise some kind of new developers
mentoring by the experienced developers working in the repository).

Please, let me know what you (or other people) think.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/