[ejabberd] upgrading ejabberd 1.0.0 to ejabberd 1.1.2

Nestor Pestelos ngpestelos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:34:01 MSD 2006

Hi,

I have a test machine that runs ejabberd 1.0.0 and it was installed using
Debian Apt. I would like to use the latest release (1.1.2) on the same
machine.

How can I upgrade the system using the newly-compiled beam files? Is there a
way to upgrade an entire set of beam files while ejabberd is running?

The release notes for 1.1.2 mentioned something about adding a new column to
a table. Should I add this column before upgrading ejabberd?

TIA,

Nestor