[ejabberd] Shared roaster member search filter from ldap

veeraa bose veeraa.1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:15:55 MSD 2006

Dear all,

I installed ejabberd1.2 and its working fine.and I configured with ldap
authentication,i am able to login with my ldap users, now i would like to do
shared roasters membership managment with ldap search filter,(ie ),i created
a group called everyone and in the members-tab i typed "@all@" and im able
to see all my ldap users.like this i would like to create a group called
sysadmin and instead of adding each user in the member-tab, is it possibe
can i give ldap search filter through that i can get members of the sysadmin
OU.

Thanks
veera