[ejabberd] ejabberd status monitoring bot.

Yermo Lamers yml at dtlink.com
Sun Sep 3 02:11:49 MSD 2006

Is there a way in ejabberd to send an admin a copy of all presence packets?

What I would like to do is built a ejabberd monitoring bot that would keep
an updated list of all currently connected users. (Imagine a nice GUI with
a list of all currently connected users with length of time connected,
etc).

In addition, I'd also like to be able to track all currently established
conferences. (Further imagine a nice GUI with all conferences and
participants displayed).

Thanks,

-- Yermo