[ejabberd] Alpha version of Windows installer including Erlang

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Wed Sep 13 16:23:25 MSD 2006

For the adventurous people, I wanted to let you know that I have made an
alpha version of a Windows installer that includes Erlang and hopefully
everything needed to run ejabberd on Windows.

Windows is not a recommanded platform for production systems, but this
might prove usefull for evaluating ejabberd for people using a Windows
desktop and for general advocacy :-)

The alpha version of the installer is available from:

This version is close to the Linux installer.

Not implemented yet in this alpha version:
- Installation of ejabberd as a service.
- Multilingual support.

Please, let me know what you think about it, what does not work and what
you would like to see added.

Mickaël Rémond