[ejabberd] Alpha version of Windows installer including Erlang

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Wed Sep 13 19:30:15 MSD 2006

Op woensdag 13 september 2006 14:23, schreef Mickael Remond:
> Hello,
>
> For the adventurous people, I wanted to let you know that I have made an
> alpha version of a Windows installer that includes Erlang and hopefully
> everything needed to run ejabberd on Windows.
<snip>
> Please, let me know what you think about it, what does not work and what
> you would like to see added.

The installer works under Wine when you download the next DLLs from the
Internet and put them in your windows/system directory:
MSVCP60.DLL
odbcbcp.dll
pdh.dll

When trying to start it, I get:
{error_logger,{{2006,9,13},{17,27,59}},'inet_config: Failed to locate TCP/IP
ameters (is TCP/IP installed)?',[]}

If this could be fixed in some manner, it might run under ReactOS :o)

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/