[ejabberd] Problem integrating with Postgresql

rohit.ranjan at bt.com rohit.ranjan at bt.com
Thu Sep 14 20:05:44 MSD 2006

Hi Zbyszek,

I have checked my postgres and it is using unencrypted passwords. I can't find anything in ejabberd logs also. Strange thing is that my code for registering the new user works fine, the user and password are present in postgres database, but when i try to signon it starts complaining.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
Rohit Ranjan