[ejabberd] [announce] mod_presence 0.0.3

Beber beber at meleeweb.net
Fri Sep 22 03:38:35 MSD 2006

Le Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:46:11 +0400, Igor Goryachev <igor at goryachev.org>
m'a avoué:

> Hello.
>
> The new version of mod_presence was released. Visible changes are:
>
> - got rid of the most drunken code! :)
> - the pixmaps are not hardcoded anymore
> - several themes are supported (12 are prepackaged)
> - the ability to add user's own themes without
>   rebooting server (gifs, pngs and jpegs are supported)
> - fixed problem with booleans represented as "0" and "1"
> - the ability to set default icon theme via iq:register
> - the ability to choose icon theme via http request
>
> Tarball with patch and icons could be taken from here:
> http://www.goryachev.org/jabber/mod_presence-0.0.3.tar.gz
>
> Feel free to send me any feedback and criticism.

Ok, I talked to you yestarday about that, here is my feedback :

<01:36:19> L'état est maintenant : Non disponible : Automatically away due to idle
<01:40:09> Beber: I've some issue with mod_presence here
<01:40:14> Beber: with pix
<01:40:18> Beber: xml is ok now
<01:44:17> Beber: but i don't known where to put all the pix
<01:44:26> Beber: so no themes are avalable in disco
<01:44:34> Beber: I will be available tomorrow

--
Beber - E-Mail / Jabber (+GMail) : beber_AT_meleeweb.net
http://www.meleeweb.net