[ejabberd] Preparing for version 1.1.2
mickael.remond at process-one.net
Sat Sep 23 19:12:09 MSD 2006
Just a quick notice to let you know that we have started preparing
ejabberd version 1.1.2.
This version promotes many changes since ejabberd 1.1.1.
- Major improvements on the LDAP module. It is now more flexible and
should work in a much larger number of cases.
- Roster management improvements to make it more reliable (especially in
cases where users are on different servers).
- Improved robustness: It is now possible to limit the number of opened
connections for a single user.
- Database support: Microsoft SQL Server is now officially supported
- Improved MUC component.
- Shared rosters are now more reliable.
- Anonymous login bugfixes.
- Some protocol compliance small bugs have been fixed.
- The command line tool ejabberdctl has been improved.
- The build chain has been improved, including MacOSX support.
- A Czech translation has been added.
As we have already started working on version 1.2, a branch has been
created in SVN and can be checked out with the following command:
svn co https://svn.process-one.net/ejabberd/branches/ejabberd-1.1.2/
For those that prefer downloading a .tar.gz archive, they can head to:
The complete list of changes for this version is available from the
following (long) URL:
You can start beta testing the version and share any problem found with
We are currently preparing the binary installers to make them ready for
the final release.
More information about the ejabberd