[ejabberd] Version 1.1.2: Minor translations update needed

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Mon Sep 25 01:54:50 MSD 2006

Op zondag 24 september 2006 23:23, schreef Nikolaus Polak:
> Badlop wrote:
> > DE strings thanks to Marvin Preuss (xsteadfastx):
> >
> > {"Make real JIDs discovered for", "Jabber IDs können eingesehen
> > werden für"}.
> > {"moderators only", "Nur Moderatoren"}.
> > {"anyone", "Jeder"}.
>
> Hi, I looked over the current DE strings (without the 3 new strings),
> corrected some small things. And, I would think the first string
> translated by Marvin Preuss would be better like this:
>
> {"Make real JIDs discovered for", "Echte Jabber IDs anzeigen für"}.

I suggested Marvin to not do a litteral translation, because the English
version currently is confusing for end-users/translators. I think it is more
clear to have something like:
"Jabber IDs can be detected by" or "Jabber IDs can be seen by"
"moderators"
"anyone"

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/