[ejabberd] Version 1.1.2: Minor translations update needed

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Tue Sep 26 21:13:57 MSD 2006

Op dinsdag 26 september 2006 17:53, schreef Etan Reisner:
> While I agree with the sentiment behind wanting to use 'opaque'
> identifiers in the code so that they don't need changing, it makes
> casual reading of the code a little harder, since you need to more
> carefully follow which error case/etc. you are in since you don't have
> meaningful error messages anymore. Just something to keep in mind.

That can be solved by adding a new feature to your IDE: showing the
translation instead of the identifier. The advantage is that the coder can
see the strings in his language and he can see immediately not so good
translations.

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/