[ejabberd] mod_announce - newbie alert - help!

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Apr 11 00:23:11 MSD 2007

Thanks for the help. I've come across a real problem though:

My activex client (IPworks) and pandion/soapbox and the asterisk pbx
server treat the characters after the first "/" as the resource, so a
message to myserver/announce/all never makes it, as it is sent to the
user myserver at the resource /announce ...

for wildfire, it is [group]@broadcast.server

Julian.