[ejabberd] Difficulties configuring ejabberd

tty at Safe-mail.net tty at Safe-mail.net
Wed Apr 18 00:55:56 MSD 2007

The schema used would be listed in the slapd.conf file. Mine shows the following include files
     core.schema
     cosine.schema
     inetorgperson.schema
     nis.schema

the two important attributes are 'uid' and 'userPassword'.

Based on this the ejabberd config file should have

 {ldap_uidattr, "uid"}.

Remove the entry to ldap_uidattr_format.

Since you setup the LDAP, which data did you use to populate it ?

What I meant about matching uid entries is: the populated LDAP would have an 'uid' attribute. The content of this attribute should match the Screen Name login option in Gaim.

Regards