[ejabberd] Breaking up my PEP patch

Magnus Henoch mange at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 23 16:17:16 MSD 2007

My PEP patch is not quite done yet; most notably, there is no access
control when retrieving items or broadcasting published items.
However, I think large parts of it can go into the ejabberd trunk
now.  In the following, I compare ejabberd-modules/pep/trunk to
ejabberd/trunk.

* ejabberd_c2s: New field in state record, pres_available, keeps list
  of available contacts and their entity capabilities (depends on
  mod_caps).  New function get_subscribed_and_online/1.

* ejabberd_local, jlib: Tools for handling IQ responses.

* ejabberd_sm: New function get_session_pid/3.  New hook
  incoming_presence_hook.

* mod_disco: Small fix to accumulate local identity instead of
  replacing it.

* mod_caps: Query and cache clients' entity capabilities.

The changes to mod_pubsub need more work.

--
Magnus
JID: legoscia at jabber.cd.chalmers.se