[ejabberd] Breaking up my PEP patch
mange at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 23 16:17:16 MSD 2007
My PEP patch is not quite done yet; most notably, there is no access
control when retrieving items or broadcasting published items.
However, I think large parts of it can go into the ejabberd trunk
now. In the following, I compare ejabberd-modules/pep/trunk to
* ejabberd_c2s: New field in state record, pres_available, keeps list
of available contacts and their entity capabilities (depends on
mod_caps). New function get_subscribed_and_online/1.
* ejabberd_local, jlib: Tools for handling IQ responses.
* ejabberd_sm: New function get_session_pid/3. New hook
* mod_disco: Small fix to accumulate local identity instead of
* mod_caps: Query and cache clients' entity capabilities.
The changes to mod_pubsub need more work.
JID: legoscia at jabber.cd.chalmers.se
More information about the ejabberd