[ejabberd] process-one?

Albert Holm albert+ejabberd at cdr.se
Wed Aug 1 17:19:00 MSD 2007

Den Wednesday 01 August 2007 15.06.58 skrev Mickaël Rémond:
> > This is visible too in Bugzilla: 30 bugs with patch available
> > http://www.jabber.ru/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?
> > bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=R
> > EOPENED&order=Importance&field0-0-0=attachments.ispatch&type0-0-0=grea
> > terthan&value0-0-0=0
>
> I am sorry, but I only go there from time to time and cannot monitor
> closely what is there.

Isn't it better to have this bug tracker closed if it isn't used or preferred?

Google believes the main page for ejabberd is ejabberd.jabber.ru and currently
that doesn't seem to be true with no news AT ALL since 1.1.3 was released.
Get rid of it and move everything to process-one so information can be found
atleast. With duplicate information it is quite easy to forget to update at
once place, it is as bad as not having documentation at all.

/Albert