[ejabberd] new ejabberd-1.1.3 linux installer

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:49:55 MSD 2007

2007/8/1, Christophe Romain <cromain at process-one.net>:
> here is a newly generated installer for ejabberd-1.1.3 that should be
> binary compatible with 1.1.2
> https://support.process-one.net/secure/attachment/11409/
> ejabberd_std-1.1.3-linux-x86-installer.bin
> so it should work on linux distro that was previously not supported.

For reference purposes, the incompatibility problem with the previous
installer is tracked here:

> any comments are welcome.

I know that many people suffered this problem. However, I only know
the contact information of two persons:
 - I can't contact Costa because his Jabber server seems down
 - I already informed Darkk, and he expects to try it 'this week'. I
guess he refers to the remaining of the current week :) I'll attach
his final results here or in the bug issue.