[ejabberd] process-one?

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Aug 2 11:54:45 MSD 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 8:02 PM, Anastasia Gornostaeva wrote:
> Let's leave it as is. Let's P1 to win in other ways.

Disclaimer: I work for a P1 client.

I don't think this is about "let P1" win. It's not about win or loss,
unless you are referring to proprietary IM networks.

This is about what is the best and most productive way to help
ejabberd developers, right? To make sure patches don't get lost and
are timely included in the ejabberd core.

I think everybody would benefit from this.

And yes, personally I prefer bugzilla over JIRA, but I don't care,
because I don't have to use it everyday to track the development of
the beast.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo