[ejabberd] Trying to install mod_logmnesia in a binary installation

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:21:53 MSD 2007

Hi,

I have an ejabberd-1.1.3-4 installed from binary, but i need to use
mod_logmnesia in order to save some messages of a problematic user.
Well, in my server i have this module running, but i installed this
server from sources.
The question is: Can i use this module in my binary installation? I
know that i need the .erl sources, apply the patch and reinstall
ejabberd, but the problem is with the binary installer, that doesn't
provide erl sources.