[ejabberd] problem with s2s communication

VMiklos vmiklos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:52:35 MSD 2007

hi,

2007/8/11, Magnus Henoch <mange at freemail.hu>:
> This is wrong.  Those records are needed if you have "Google Apps for
> your domain", or what they call it.  They tell everyone that Google
> hosts your Jabber server, which is not the case.  Remove those records
> (or point them to frugalware.org) and everything will work.

that's great, i added it jus because they mentioned it here:

https://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=34143

but in fact i really would not like to spam my dns config with google ;)

though i added those records because i have seen those
3-minutes-length timeouts in the log, so it does not seem to work just
by removing them

thanks,
- VMiklos