[ejabberd] roomnick lockdown

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:06:56 MSD 2007

2007/8/25, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>:
> Thanks! I'm sure I have access to the Erlang shell at jabber.org, but
> I've never used it. Time to experiment. :)

Note that I said: an Erlang shell attached to the running ejabberd node.

If the JID is user at server and the MUC service is
conference.example.org, then try something like this:

mnesia:dirty_delete({muc_registered, {{"user", "server"},
"conference.example.org"}}).
ok

Remember the dot at the end of the sentence. Note that the answer will
be 'ok' even if there was no record to delete.

If the Erlang shell is not attached to an ejabbed node, you will get this error:
** exited: {node_not_running,nonode at nohost} **

Once finished, to exit that Erlang shell that is attached to a running
node without stopping the ejabberd node, the best way I think is:
control+c, control+c.