[ejabberd] ejabberd http-binding and XEP-0124

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sat Dec 1 03:06:30 MSK 2007

Bartosz Ptaszynski wrote:
> I'm working on a project where the only way to communicate with
> ejabberd is via cookie-less HTTP requests.
> I have problems with authentication on ejabberd with this method when
> I follow the steps in XEP-0124 and XEP-0206.

What version of ejabberd are you using? My understanding is that the
ejabberd team is working to get this finished for 2.0 but I don't know
the status in say 1.1.4 (and the spec has changed a bit over time, so I
don't know which version the team has developed to).

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/