[ejabberd] Call to translators for ejabberd 2.0.0

Nikolaus Polak nik at np-edv.at
Wed Dec 12 13:56:22 MSK 2007

----- "Badlop" <badlop at gmail.com> wrote:
> Those are the translations still not completed and their status right
> now:
> de.msg  44
> If you can help in any of those translations, you can drop a comment
> here or in the page, to avoid double-work.
Hi,
just a short question: on ejabberd.im I can read that Derelm is working on the German translation already - but I can nowhere find some contact information of him and also no status update of it, so: should I start working on the translation or leave it to him ? (I don't want to stress anybody, just questioning ;) )

best wishes,

--
Nikolaus Polak
Http://bytehal.de/nik