[ejabberd] Call to translators for ejabberd 2.0.0

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:31:21 MSK 2007

2007/12/12, Nikolaus Polak <nik at np-edv.at>:
> Hi,
> just a short question: on ejabberd.im I can read that Derelm is working on the German translation already - but I can nowhere find some contact information of him and also no status update of it, so: should I start working on the translation or leave it to him ? (I don't want to stress anybody, just questioning ;) )

I didn't find any contact information, and I forgot to ask him.

The first time he reported his interest in the german translation is
also the last time I saw him: 10 days ago:
http://chatlogs.jabber.ru/ejabberd@conference.jabber.ru/2007/12/07.html#02:58:32

So I don't know his status. We can wait until 2.0.0-beta1 is
announced: if he does not appear in two days after that, we can
consider he doesn't have time for this, and you get the task. Ok?

I've learned the lesson: always ask for a contact method from
translators (and bug reporters, and patch submitters).