[ejabberd] ejabberdctl patch of mnesia info

Tsukasa Hamano hamano at klab.org
Fri Dec 21 09:36:13 MSK 2007

Hi,
I'm writing a script to check mnesia replication that clustered
ejabberd.
And, I felt the need to ejabberdctl show mnesia:info/0 or
mnesia:system_info/1. Therefore, I wrote a patch of ejabberdctl.

ex:
% ejabberdctl ejabberd at host1 mnesia info
Mnesia info
---> Processes holding locks <---
---> Processes waiting for locks <---
---> Participant transactions <---
---> Coordinator transactions <---
---> Uncertain transactions <---
---> Active tables <---
local_config   : with 10       records occupying 1151     words of mem
config         : with 13       records occupying 569      words of mem
privacy        : with 210      records occupying 18369    words of mem
(snip)

% ejabberdctl ejabberd at host1 mnesia system_info running_db_nodes
['ejabberd at host1',
 'ejabberd at host2',
 'ejabberd at host3']

Regards,