[ejabberd] Authentication against pgsql based on JID for vhosts

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:37:58 MSK 2007

I'm dealing with a configuration dilemma with my ejabberd. The
explanation of what i was thinking (and now is a problem) is the following:

I have one pgsql DB with a "user" table that have information about
users of all the university, i was thinking in have all my vhosts
authenticating to this table, but there's a problem, they authenticate
"user" and not "user at domain" i mean they not authenticate using jids.

I would like to know what changes do i have to make for authenticating
using jid.

BTW, is there a way to tell in the configuration what fields of my table
i would like to use for authentication?

Regards,

Manuel Mely Pérez
2do Año Ingeniería en Telecomunicaciones. CUJAE
Email1: mmelyp at gmail.com
Email2: manuel.mp at feestudiantes.cujae.edu.cu
Jabber ID1: mely at softwarelibre.cu
Jabber ID2: mely at jabber.cujae.edu.cu
Registered Linux User: #312357
Registered Ubuntu User: #4750
My Blog: http://mmelyp.blogspot.com
Site: http://www.minbas.cu/

...pero dos no es igual que uno mas uno ...
JSabina

--
This message has been scanned on mx1.home.cu for viruses and
believed to be clean.