[ejabberd] limited firewall ports

Safford, Brian brian.safford at eds.com
Thu Feb 22 17:49:37 MSK 2007

I'll try your suggestion.

I'm a bit confused about your other comment though - sendmail is able to create as many connections as it wants using the same port ... as is wildfire and jabberd2, so I don't understand why erlang does it differently.  I probably am just missing some important information about how this stuff works ...

Regards,
Brian