[ejabberd] limited firewall ports

Safford, Brian brian.safford at eds.com
Thu Feb 22 19:11:54 MSK 2007

If I am running one node on the 'outside' machine and one node on the 'inside' machine ... do I need to specify the same min-max port numbers on both nodes?

I have erlang working on both nodes, as I am able to connect to each node from the other and do 'stuff'.

However, when I fire up ejabberd, the inside machine doesn't fully initialize, but the logs don't really show me where it is getting stuck.

Thanks for all the help, btw :-)

Regards,
Brian