[ejabberd] S2S TLS problem

Nikolaus Polak Nik at np-Edv.at
Fri Feb 23 17:01:20 MSK 2007

Small update: S2S connections between jabber.linuxlovers.at and amessage.info are working again,
Matthias Wimmer changed his server configuration a bit (added lines like "<host
name='jabber.linuxlovers.at' tls='no'/> " to his jabberd 1.4-configfile).
It seems the problem only exists when his jabberd with gnutls acts as tls-client and my ejabberd
1.1.2 acts as tls-server, any ideas ?