[Norton AntiSpam] Re: [ejabberd] How to compile mysql modules?

Tilman Bender tbender at stud.hs-heilbronn.de
Tue Feb 27 13:54:57 MSK 2007

To be honest:

I do not know why there is a Makefile.in, but I am sure others will know.
I think I tried make but it told me there were no targets (propably because
its a Makefile.in and not a complete Makefile) so I just built the modules
one by one.

A hint in the documentation might indeed be helpful here ;)
As it comes to documentation: Is there some sort of Developer-Documentation?
I would really like to productively participate in this project, so some kind
of "how-thing-work" document apart from the code would be very useful,
especially for people just starting on Erlang ;)

greets
er4z0r

Tilman Bender   | tbender at stud.hs-heilbronn.de
HS Heilbronn    | Linuxpool