[Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [ejabberd] How to compile mysql modules?

Tilman Bender tbender at stud.hs-heilbronn.de
Tue Feb 27 21:43:26 MSK 2007

Am Dienstag, 27. Februar 2007 15:53 schrieb Dmitri:
> I also don't know what is the purpose of mysql.hrl file
> here is the complete contents of that mysql.hrl: (I wonder what it's for?)
> %% MySQL result record:
> -record(mysql_result,
>     {fieldinfo=[],
>      rows=[],
>      affectedrows=0,
>      error=""}).

That looks to me like mysql.hrl is a header file that defines the erlang
pendant for a struct or something alike. This seems to describe the structure
of a record returned by mysql.
As it is a header file all others will propably need it for correct
compilance.

Did you get it done in the end?

regards
er4z0r