[ejabberd] audio/video chat clients

Dmitri project1 at sharedlog.com
Tue Feb 27 22:49:58 MSK 2007

hello again.
another question: I saw a post of ejabbered forum that basically says
that ejabbered is already has capability to have video/audio chat and
it's just up to the client.
Sounds good, but what clients have this capability?
also, I looked at wildfire xmpp server and they recently released a beta
plugin that uses Red5 server to provide video/audio chat capabilities.
So, why does wildfire need Red5 for this to work and ejabbered does not?
I mean, they both use the same xmpp protocol, or does ejabbered has some
extra functionality for video/audio chat?