[ejabberd] Roster Manipulation

PsyMonkey peerfolder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:25:49 MSK 2007

Hi,

I have developed a gateway form jabber to msn.  This gateway is currently
being used with a ejabberd 1.1.2 server.  I would like to add the following
feature,

If a user registers with the gateway his msn contacts must be automatically
added to his jabber contact list.  Then the same again for if the jabber
user removes the GateWay his msn contacts must be removed form his jabber
contact list.  I have spoken to some ppl who used i think wildfire or
something like that (another jabber server) and they said that they can
manipulate the roster entries for each user.  Is this possible and how?
Have also read something about rosterx "XEP-144 Roster Item Exchange" but it
is not supported by ejabberd.

The GateWay is a trusted entity.

Thanks,
Phil