[ejabberd] Enabling verbose logging on Debian / Failing S2S with certain servers

Alex Jones alex at weej.com
Mon Jan 22 22:12:55 MSK 2007

Yes, connections to other (working) servers are open, and my SRV records
are in place.

S2S does actually work with some servers. Specifically though, I can't
talk to jabber.ru and desrt.ca.

The problem is that the logging just gives no hints at all. I am using
Debian and would rather not mess around trying to recompile the package
- is there really no other way to turn on more verbose logging?