[ejabberd] External auth script means no vcards/roster?

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:51:39 MSD 2007

Hi,

I have succesfully configured ejabberd to use an external auth script,
in order to authenticate against an existing database where the
passwords are sha1 encrypted. No problems there, I am able to login
through jwchat and gaim.

However, I am no longer able to access the vcard/roster data while I was
using external auth with odbc. Is there any way I can use external auth
script and have access to roster/vcard data through odbc? I am using
ejabberd 1.1.2.

TIA,
Vamsee.