[ejabberd] xiff and ejabberd

Luis Recagno grupos at t-c-p.com.ar
Mon Jun 25 22:46:38 MSD 2007

I suppose you had already solved the \0 issue. If so, Oliver is right, the xiff lib is not 100% standard. I tried to make them work a coupple of times using ejabberd, with no succeed. One problem I discovered is related with the blank spaces between the attributes on some stanzas (was 2 years ago and I can't remember very well which ones). Other thing that I remembered that droves me crazy is in the MUC, the nicks ( or the JID ) has been converted to lowercase by xiff, which makes ejabberd not recognize the users.

HTH

Luis