[ejabberd] s2s & TLS & multiple domains

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Tue Jun 26 21:54:24 MSD 2007

As far as I can tell from reading the code, ejabberd only supports one TLS
certificate for use on s2s connections, configured by the s2s_certificate
option, but it supports multiple certificates on c2s connections which it
selects dynamically from the domain_certfile options. I only want to
support one c2s domain (cam.ac.uk), but I need to support multiple s2s
domains - one for contacting users (cam.ac.uk) and one for MUC
(group.chat.cam.ac.uk) - so it seems that I cannot use TLS for s2s
connections without patching ejabberd to make s2s use the same certificate
selection logic as c2s.

Tony.
FORTH: NORTHWEST 5 TO 7. ROUGH OR VERY ROUGH. SHOWERS. GOOD.