[ejabberd] General Ejabberd Problems.

Shannon L. Wright swright at tometasoftware.com
Wed Jun 27 21:21:17 MSD 2007

Having a couple of issues:

1) Whenever I type any commands into the erl console included with the

installer, at first it appears like it is going to perform the command, but

it hangs up and doesn't do anything. The commands that I type into the erl

shell are right from the install manual for ejabberd.

2) Not able to find the erl cookie file anywhere, not even where the manual

says that it is. I have looked in: C:WINDOWS folder, C:WINDOWSSystem32

folder, and even in the ejabberd folder and connot find that cookie

anywhere.

3) I notice inside the ejabberd folder there is a 'ejabberdctl' file and

when I view it I can see the settings for the cookie among other settings,

but I'm not really sure what to do with it or how to use it.

Thank you,
Shannon Wright,  QA TECH

Tometa Software, Inc.
http://www.tometasoftware.com<http://www.tometasoftware.com/>