[ejabberd] Multiply domains and PostgreSQL

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:16:46 MSK 2007

Patryk Szczyg?owski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to deploy ejabberd on multiply domains having
> PostgreSQL as a backend? As I see here, SQL shema does not provide
> "host" part of JID, so users can authenticate and see their roster on
> any domain, which obviously is wrong.

I don't get the question at all! But i have some domains in my ejabberd
server using pgsql external auth.
I'm using external auth because of the problem of the pgsql internal
backend (SQL shema does not provide "host" part of JID)
I'm using a single database for all domains. And the my user's roster is
in Mnesia.

Manuel Mely Pérez
2do Año Ingeniería en Telecomunicaciones. CUJAE
Email1: mmelyp at gmail.com
Email2: manuel.mp at feestudiantes.cujae.edu.cu
Jabber ID1: mely at softwarelibre.cu
Jabber ID2: mely at jabber.cujae.edu.cu
Registered Linux User: #312357
Registered Ubuntu User: #4750
My Blog: http://mmelyp.blogspot.com
Site: http://www.minbas.cu/

...pero dos no es igual que uno mas uno ...
JSabina

--
This message has been scanned on mx1.home.cu for viruses and
believed to be clean.