[ejabberd] Multiply domains and PostgreSQL

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:49:18 MSK 2007

Ok, but most of the people that are trying to deploy ejabberd server
using pgsql as a backend have a custom DB that it is used by other
services as mail.

It will be interesting to modify the pgsql module to have the ability
of specify what fields we are going to use for authentication, as well
as use the JID=email for auth.

Greetings

PS: sorry for my english