[ejabberd] Moving ejabberd from one host to another..

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Sat Mar 3 08:20:31 MSK 2007

Peter Losher wrote:
> I am trying to convert the dump from the old system (running 1.0.0) to
> the new one (running 1.1.2), as advised by:
> http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/migrate-host

[...]

> Any ideas on what may be the cause here?

There were instances of the new server name in the dump. (don't know how
they got in there) I ended up modifying the convert.erl to skip cases
where the new name was already there and it converted over cleanly.

BTW - Do I need to worry about the schema change with 1.1.2 or will it
be taken care of when I load this dump via ejabberdctl on the new server?

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"