[ejabberd] ODBC MySQL connection timeout

Safford, Brian brian.safford at eds.com
Sat Mar 3 17:50:50 MSK 2007

Hmm ... yet ejabberd is able to tell that the server has gone away ... so wouldn't it be able to re-connect?

May I request that my earlier suggestion for having the built-in mysql driver be given the ability to specify an alternate port be given a higher priority?

Regards,
Brian Safford
Senior Consultant
EDS - Managed Messaging Services