[ejabberd] agents vs. discovery

Safford, Brian brian.safford at eds.com
Tue Mar 6 20:18:25 MSK 2007

I'd rather not get into that discussion, other than to say that EDS is a
Microsoft Platinum whatever ...

My approach now is to continue to develope the ejabberd solution, and if
my management wants to use it they'll need to change Jabber clients.

Thanks to everyone that has weighed in on this.

Regards,
Brian