[ejabberd] agents vs. discovery

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 6 21:02:15 MSK 2007

The more I think about it, yeah, I'd have to agree with Sander.
Going with the other jabberds probably wouldn't be that great an
idea.  One other thought though, what specifically are you losing by
not having agents support right now?  Is the Jabber, Inc. client
incapable of interacting with the server if it doesn't support
disco?  Take my client that I haven't touched in a long time,
JWGC...  I never had time to build disco support into it but for
normal chatting and such it doesn't matter.  I don't typically need
to probe for a list of services, or anything of that nature.  Mostly
I'm just curious what aspects of agents/disco you really need right
now.  =)

Daniel