[ejabberd] ejabberd version command

Benjamin Collar benjamin.collar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:18:47 MSK 2007

Greetings

I've checked the mailing list and saw that someone else asked this
question as well--but didn't get an answer (publically). So please
forgive me for having to ask again.

How do I learn what version of ejabberd is running?

Please, before you answer "RTFM" note that the TFM just says that
mod_version implements the proper version protocol. It doesn't tell me
how to find out what the version is. And the protocol description at
jabber.org doesn't particularly help either.

I expected that the command line utility would have a 'version'
command, but apparently not... so, how do I find it out?

Thanks
Benjamin