[ejabberd] Anyone has problem with TLS on c2s?
wang.yushun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:26:50 MSK 2007
I can't get c2s port to work with TLS. I've tried the following
combinations on the c2s line:
(1) ejabberd 1.1.2 on FreeBSD 6.2 in jail
- certfile is the same for all configs
- Client: GAIM 1.5 using "Use TLS if available" on WinXP
- ssl: works fine
- tls: GAIM shows "Read Error" but didn't crash
- starttls (w/ and w/out starttls_required):
Crashed GAIM with the following message: "Pango-ERROR **;
file shape.c: line 75 (pango_shape) assertation failed:
(glyphs->num_glyphs > 0) aborting..."
It actually worked before for two older configurations:
(yup, I am trying to upgrade from 0.9.1 to 1.1.2)
(2) ejabberd 0.9.1 on FreeBSD 5.3 in jail, using starttls
(3) ejabberd 0.9.1 on FreeBSD 5.3, using starttls & _required
I am getting nowhere with this. Any help appreciated.
More information about the ejabberd