[ejabberd] Installed Ejabberd 1.1.3 with installation script - trouble logging in.

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Tue Mar 20 23:22:29 MSK 2007

Hello,

Le 20 mars 07 à 17:20, Tom a écrit :

> I'm unable to login after installing 1.1.3.
>
> I have Erlang compiled and installed.

The installer comes with its own Erlang version.

> I then run the install script as follows:
>
> sudo ./ejabberd-1.1.3_1-linux-x86-installer.bin

You do not have to install it have root.
You can install it as a user if you prefer.

> Any pointers?

Probably something went wrong during install.
You should look at the bitrock* log files in /tmp to get some clues.

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/