[ejabberd] ejabberdctl problem

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:25:35 MSK 2007

Hi,

I have a problem with ejabberdctl. I "re-compiled" an ejabberd-1.1.3
server, and when i do ejabberdctl start as ejabberd user, it starts
perfectly, but when i then do ejabberdctl , it doesn't show me
"available commands"
The weird thing is that i "compiled" this ejabberd for first time in
other server, following the same documentation(that i did) and all goes
fine, i can see this commands.

Any idea?

Greetings

Manuel Mely Pérez
2do Año Ingeniería en Telecomunicaciones. CUJAE
Email1: mmelyp at gmail.com
Email2: manuel.mp at feestudiantes.cujae.edu.cu
xmpp:mely at softwarelibre.cu
xmpp:mely at jabber.cujae.edu.cu
Registered Linux User: #312357
Registered Ubuntu User: #4750
My Blog: http://mmelyp.blogspot.com
Site: http://www.minbas.cu/

...pero dos no es igual que uno mas uno ...
JSabina

--
This message has been scanned on mx1.home.cu for viruses and
believed to be clean.