[ejabberd] Help installing ejabberd

Larry Klein Larry.Klein at sdgc.com
Mon May 7 20:24:40 MSD 2007

The version of erlang is what came with the Linux binary installer from ProcessOne...I'm not familiar with erlang, so please forgive me, but does the following help?  I'm guessing that the emulator version different from the erlang version (Or is the version of erlang in the binary distribution that far behind?)...If I'm looking at the wrong version number, how do I tell what version of erlang is running?

[root at USECLDWSLV832 bin]# ./erl
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.2 [source] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.5.2  (abort with ^G)