[ejabberd] Shared Roster With MysqlDB

Marc Heubes MHEUBES at gmx.net
Fri May 11 17:47:01 MSD 2007

Hello List,

I installed ejabberd a few days ago. It really works great and I want it to be the "internal" messenger for a large group of people. As I want to synchronise with other databases I used MySQL for user data, rosters etc. This also works fine.

I think it would be great to have shared rosters - that would make sense for many purposes. Unfurtunately this does not seem to work with mysql in use.
Is there any way to solve this? I do not now erlang so I can't modify anything in the modules on my own at the moment.

Thanks for your hints...

Regards,
Marc.