[ejabberd] logging conversations for big brother

pedro noticioso cucnews at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 21:58:31 MSK 2007

hi there

I am interested in logging all client conversations
from the server.

I already asked the usder mailing list and was told to
ask here and also noted this guide for bandersnatch

Sadly, the sebsite is dead, there is no original file
but I found

http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/garga/jabber/

on google, it looks like a BSD port but I am on Debian
Etch 4.9 inux

Is this the only way? in this case, may someone please
fwd me a arecent version of url? or is there a more
current method? url? etc? thanks!